Swimmerse Care Initiative
What is Swimmerse Care Initiative? Swimmerse Care Initiative is a project started in 2020 by Swimmerse to provide discounted swimming lessons to the children from low income families.
We always believe that swimming is meant for everyone and anyone.
Therefore, over here at Swimmerse, we would like to extend our swimming classes at 50% discount rate ($35/month) to all low-income families.
All you have to do is provide us with financial assistance documents from recognized organisation to be included in the scheme.
Free starter kit worth $75 will be given to all students under this scheme.
This scheme will currently be only valid at Hougang Swimming Complex between 01 Jan 2020 till 30 June 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
– Prevailing terms and conditions from normal group class applies.
– Available for students age 3 – 12 years old only.
– Slots are subjected to availability.
– Discounted rate ($35/month) will be valid for a period of 6 months. After 6 months validity, scheme will be renewable based on availability of slots and documents submitted.
– Available at Hougang Swimming Complex only.
– One time deposit fee of $35 for all registrations required. (Refundable after 6 months commitment upon quitting with 1 mth notification period.)
– Swimmerse reserves all rights to accept or deny applications under this scheme.