Test Registration for Swimsafer test:
Registration done on this page for Swimsafer 2.0 is only eligible for students from Swimmerse that have been assessed by our own coach
- Swimmerse reserves the right to reject student’s applications should they be incomplete.
- Parents are to acknowledge and give consent for the PDPA notice at the end of the registration form.
- There are only one test date, no other test dates are available.
- Please ensure that the information provided in this form is accurate.
- Please make payment to Swimmerse after filling up this registration form. Failure to make payment on time will result in removal from the swim test. For payment details, please contact Swimmerse Admin
- Once payment have been made and registration have been submitted, Swimmerse will not accept any withdrawal reasons other than being sick with MC as the payment have been made to Singapore Sports Council.
- Parents are expected to be on time for the test. Test timing will be confirmed and updated to you 7 days before the test date.
- By submitting this test registration form, you wholly agree to all the terms stated above.